Tuesday, February 26, 2013

FEB 25, 2013








My Birthday!!!

I celebrated by taking the day off work, sleeping late, then going to Ashton with Lynn and having a GF day shopping. Bought a new summer purse-(later photo)- a couple of new tops for work, a bit of chocolate, and then walked to Lymewood Farm Pub and had a lovely Angus Bacon Cheeseburger with salad, Chips(French Fries) and coleslaw. Had a pitcher of Sex On The Beach between us, and then coffee and dessert....THIS was desserts!!! And that is a DINNER Plate the Swiss Roll is on!! By the time we was finished with Lunch, Paul was sweet enough to come by and pick us up so we wouldn't have to walk home in the cold. I got home just in time for Tea(Supper). Needless to say I didn't actually EAT again.
What I thought was going to be a really difficult day missing home turned into a quite wonderful day with a good friend in my new country!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment