Monday, August 26, 2013

AUGUST 26, 2013.... MARIE LOUISE GARDENS

Today my husband took me to the local memorial Garden/Park for a photo "walk". I mostly sat on the benches with a little walking in between, but it was lovely being outside in the fresh air and sunshine and I still got a few nice shots before my camera battery died.
So without further ado.....
 A SIDEWALK VIEW OF THE RIVER ACROSS FROM OUR FLAT.
 BLACKBERRIES THE SIZE OF QUARTERS!!! HUGE!!!
 ONE OF THE BENCHES ALONG THE PATHS IN THE GARDENS.
 THE PARK ENTRANCE FROM ONE OF MY BENCHES.
 PEEK-A-BOO.....
 GO AWAY...CAN'T YOU SEE I'M HAVING MY LUNCH?
 WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT???
 I SHOULDN'T HAVE EATEN THAT LAST NUT....MY TUMMY DOESN'T FEEL SO GOOD NOW!!
 PATHWAY TO...........???
 JUST AROUND THE NEXT BEND........
 A DADDY AND HIS PRINCESS HAVING A PICNIC IN THE PARK...
JUST BEAUTIFUL.......


AND THEN MY BATTERY IN MY CAM DECIDED THAT IT NEEDED A NAP. 

THE END.

2 comments:

  1. Nice, especially the father/princess picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should have seen them trying to shew away the pigeons and the squirrels who was trying to steal their picnic. No respect....and no fear. They just stopped a split second and kept coming on. I told Paul it reminded me of the old westerns where the Indians would surround and ride rings around the wagon train. LOL...

    ReplyDelete