Monday, February 24, 2014

It's Been a While!!

 Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference...Robert Frost
 Squirrelly-worrley
 Totally engrossed in the news of the day....


 Crocus...me thinks Spring has arrived.
 Did someone know I was coming? Christmas ornaments on a park bench in Feb???
 I love trees.
 Monkey Puzzel Tree.
 I adore trees.
 The sun behind the trees was beautiful.
 Near the entrance to the park...
 Outside the side entrance to the Park.
 There is some beautiful stonework in the area too.
Red Berries.....

2 comments:

  1. Spring is way ahead there! Here we still have lots of snow cover. Tomorrow it is not supposed to get above zero -- Fahrenheit! -- and tomorrow night another low of almost 20 below.
    Love the pictures, glad you are posting photos again.
    And you know the line about the fork in the road: If you come to one, take it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do.....I did....and I did!! And you see where it got me, don't you??LOL!!!

    Every says it's a false spring here, Michael. They say Old man Winter isnt finished with us yet.

    I'm hoping they are WRONG!!!

    And belive you me- I'm GLAD to be able to get out and about to TAKE some photos to post again. Since I broke my foot, I've been having one WHALE of a time trying to convince myself that if I go out alone there's only a MINISCULE chance something bad will happen again. But since I went out day before yesterday- I've been out walking every day since.....so far-so good. :-)

    ReplyDelete