Sunday, September 15, 2013

A Little More Autumn Color.......

So .....today while we was out doing our shopping I decided to take some more photos of the changing color leaves, and a bit of the local "color", 
so to speak. 

 A bit of bright gold.......
 A bit of bright red.....
 a few of the locals- 
and don't you just LOVE the sign above the pub almost directly over the bicyclists head?
 A lovely Double Decker Bus England is famous for!!!
 The Road we live on...about 500 yards further down!
 A Local Brit outside Costa Coffee Shop....
Apparently, my camera decided it wanted to surprise me with a photo of myself. 
I had to laugh- I do like a surprise once in a while...it keeps life interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see photos again. And I always enjoy some of the local color ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to take some photos at LEAST every weekend....and I usually get a few weekday shots in occasionally too.

    ReplyDelete