Saturday, July 27, 2013

Don't Stop Me Now......

You didn't think I'd let a little thing like a broken foot stop me from taking my photos, now did you?

Went shopping in Haydock today after visiting his Parents for his Mums Birthday- and these are the photos I took whilst sitting in the parking lot waiting on my hubby to do our shopping this week.

 My poor little footie is black, blue and purple.....
it matches our carpeting. 
LMBO.
 Blue skies.........
 Again.....
 I spy, with my little black eye.......
 Hello to you too!!
 Not a very happy camper........
 Peek-a-boo....I see you.........
 I have no idea what's going on here....
this looks more like a discussion you would be having in the doctors office.... 
or the bank ot IRS.....
or something.
 He probably got Pizza.........or ice cream. 
I like Pizza and ice cream, too.
 Grocery shopping should not look this painful...
 That's it- a smile! He probably saved a bit of money today!!!
 He looks happy- thank goodness.
 Haydock ladies.....
Buh-bye!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your vision is not in your broken foot but in your open heart and your observing eyes. Keep taking those photos! There is a cliche in theater -- there are no small parts, only small actors. Perhaps we could say there are no small photographs, only sharper focus.
    Or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL- you are good for my ego, Michael Dodd!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete