Sunday, July 7, 2013

JULY 7, 2013

I went for a walk in the park today. I follow ThatNikonGuy and his advice on one of his videos is to switch things up a bit. If you do portraits, try landscapes. Well, I photograph mostly landscapes...cityscapes..holidayscapes.....nature shots......just about ANYTHING  but people. I dont have the patience to work with people, especially when it comes to DIVAs.

Well, I decided to give people a whirl today. I even messaged Matt and asked for advice on how to approach people to get their permission to photograph them. His advice- walk up, introduce yourself, say you're taking pictures and you'd love to take theirs, smile and take it. He said some people will say yes, some will say no- but nos are no biggie.
One of my 'chosen sisters' reminded me that HER REAL sister and another of MY 'chosen sisters' asks, then offers to send the best of the best to them via email-if they would like.

So off I went to the park and I did EXACTLY as they both said.
Worked like a charm. I think, however, that women can get by with the email thing with less suspicion than guys could tho.

Anyway, here are the best of the best for today's outing.














No comments:

Post a Comment