Saturday, July 6, 2013

JULY 6, 2013.....PART ONE


PUB NIGHT CELEBRATION....

Kath left BV today to embark on a career change.
We wish her all the best. 
I was about 3 sheets to the wind when I thought about taking a couple of photos. A few of the girls and guys had already left.
The hard core celebrants who stayed on til last call are:
My Paul, Steve and Tymeck in the top one.
Dave and Pete in the second one....
and Kath and Paul G(hiding behind the umbrella) in the bottom one.
 Pete's friend came by a bit later on and then Steve's brother showed up as well!

We had a real international mixer going on...
Paul and Paul and Kath- English.
Steve and Johnny(his brother)-Irish.
 Pete and Dave-German.
Pete's Buddy-Italian.
-(I never did catch his name- he was introduced when I was at the bar)....
Tymeck-Polish.
And then there was me-American- and Southern to boot.

It was a GREAT night!

No comments:

Post a Comment